EMPIRE HOPS FESTIVAL | SATURDAY OCTOBER 7th, 2017
– updated schedule coming soon –
Noon - 10:00pm
Located in downtown Empire on Front Street between Union & La Rue Street
Tickets are $15.00 | Includes a complimentary glass & drink ticket
Kids under 16 are FREE | Free Parking located at Johnson Park, North of Front Street
Jackpine 12pm- 2:30pm
Andre Villoch 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Black Jake & the Carnies 4:30pm – 7pm
The Benzie Playboys 7:30pm – 10pm
Tickets Available http://www.empirechamber.com
Live Music and Pig Roast 7-10PM $5 per person under 16 free
10am Kick yer Ass-paragus 5k fun run registar @ 9 am at the Empire Public Beach
Food and Beer Tent 12pm – 10pm
Arts Fair 10am-4pm At the Methodist Church
Asparagus Parade 1:30PM
Empire Area Museum 1-5pm
Ode to Asparagus Poetry competition 2pm entries send to email@example.com with name age and contact info
Music 1-3pm Andre Viloch & Friends
5-7 Benjaman James
7:30 -9pm The Benzie Playboys
BREAKFEST AT tOWNSHIP hALL 9AM-1PM ON SUNDAY MAY21 $10 12 AND UNDER $5
Lots of events planned! Huge turnout last year…looking forward to this year.
For a list of events and how to register for the Marathon visit www.empirechamber.com
Located at the Village at Grand Traverse Commons.
Celebrate Wine, food, and the Northern Michigan culture.
Tickets at Traversecitywinefestival.com $55 $65 at the door!
4PM to 9PM
Commons also has Black Star Farms for wine tasting and Left Foot charley for Beer!
Commons 1200 W. 11th St
Traverse City MI 49684
www.empirechamber.com for more details.
Parade, food entertainment…
3 course meals $25.00
There are over 30 restaurants participating in the area NOT just downtown.
Looking at the list they are all there and can’t see who isn’t …call for reservation.
Thursday 2/16 7:30PM
Sunday 2/21 2PM
Thursday 2/25 7:30PM
3/10 @ Thursday 7:30 pm
3/13 Sunday 2PM
3/17 Thursday 7:30pm
231-352-0118 for information
The series pairs award-winning films with small- batch dark beers handcrafted specifically for the movie by Stormcloud.
Music is the theme.
First Movie is Whiplash in February
First Beer in February Caravan Stout. A foreign extra stout spiced with Cayenne, Coconut, Cumin, Curry and Kaffir Lime.
Continues through March…Each new Beer on tap for a month
Movie admission $7 = one $5 Stormcloud token. Beer will NOT be served inside the Theater.
• Empire Eagles Pool Tournament @ 6:30PM Sign Up – Empire Village Inn ◦ (50/50 Drawing)
◦ All Proceeds go to the Empire Eagle
• Cross County Ski Race – Heritage Trail / Start of Race 10AM (?)
• Snow Sled Race Down Wilco Rd @ 12:30PM (Walk to top of the hill) 1:00 PM Race Starts ◦ Complementary Warm Drinks & Treats @ Beach following the race ◾ Coffee and Hot Chocolate Donated by Tiffany’s
◦ * Heated Pavilion @ Beach *
• Kids & Adult Games @ 2PM On South Bar Lake ◦ Tug Of War
◦ Parent – Child Ice Sled Race
◦ Ice Bowling ?
◦ Snow Coloring
• Polar Dip On South Bar Lake @ 3PM ◦ Best Costume Prize (Awards Following Polar Dip @ Empire Township Hall)
◦ After Polar Dip everyone is welcome at the Empire Township Hall
• Empire Township Hall @ 4:30PM or after the Polar Dip ◦ Soup Cook Off (Prizes will be given to the top 3) ◾ Appetizers Welcome
◾ Bread Provided by Deerings Market
◾ Ice Cream Provided by Tiffanys
◦ Stroblite Honey @ 5PM – ?
• Empire Lions Club Pancake Breakfast @ 8AM – 12PM @ The Empire Township Hall