• Empire Eagles Pool Tournament @ 6:30PM Sign Up – Empire Village Inn ◦ (50/50 Drawing)
◦ All Proceeds go to the Empire Eagle
• Cross County Ski Race – Heritage Trail / Start of Race 10AM (?)
• Snow Sled Race Down Wilco Rd @ 12:30PM (Walk to top of the hill) 1:00 PM Race Starts ◦ Complementary Warm Drinks & Treats @ Beach following the race ◾ Coffee and Hot Chocolate Donated by Tiffany’s
◦ * Heated Pavilion @ Beach *
• Kids & Adult Games @ 2PM On South Bar Lake ◦ Tug Of War
◦ Parent – Child Ice Sled Race
◦ Ice Bowling ?
◦ Snow Coloring
• Polar Dip On South Bar Lake @ 3PM ◦ Best Costume Prize (Awards Following Polar Dip @ Empire Township Hall)
◦ After Polar Dip everyone is welcome at the Empire Township Hall
• Empire Township Hall @ 4:30PM or after the Polar Dip ◦ Soup Cook Off (Prizes will be given to the top 3) ◾ Appetizers Welcome
◾ Bread Provided by Deerings Market
◾ Ice Cream Provided by Tiffanys
◦ Stroblite Honey @ 5PM – ?
• Empire Lions Club Pancake Breakfast @ 8AM – 12PM @ The Empire Township Hall
Indoors at the Frankfort High School
534 11th St
Joanne Bartley 231-352-7251
A week filled with Beer!
http://www.frankfortbeerweek.com for details.
Home brew competitions, Michigan Beer Film @ The Garden Theater
Beer Dinner and some beer tasting!
Sutton’s Bay Fall Finale
5-8PM meet local artist and sample Leelanau County wines
Get your walking guide to enter into and possibly win the $250 Village Shopping Spree
Saturday October 10th
The Scottville Clown Band, Mutt March, Giant Pumpkins, local built floats, and a parade.
Face painting and Kids Fishing Contest
Wagon ride and a Cake Walk.
Judging for home brew competition.
Open Park space and Tent for concert by the Clown Band.
Pie Eating Contest, Scavenger Hunt, Straw Maze, and other Kids games.
see www.frankfort-Benzie.com for more details of time of events and registrations.
visit http://betsievalleyrun.com for details
Includes some of the most beautiful trails in Benzie County.
runner or walkers welcome